5.24.2011

Welcome/Intro

Well hello world!

I'm on this crazy journey called life and trying to leave footprints along the way. Helping friends, leaving love, growing stronger, making changes.

A few things have changed for me this year, I lost my job, due to restructuring and I'm trying to deal with finding a new opportunity and the mental struggles with being home. I'm a worker bee, this is hard for me.

Me being home means my house is cleaner, plus on that change. I have lost friends (both sides of the coin) and made friends, become stronger friends with others.

I'm nearly 30?$%#@! Well just over a year and want to accomplish some big tasks (major weight loss) so game on.

I'm married to an awesome man, we are not flawless in our marriage but he is mine for always and makes me smile, laugh and feel loved everyday. We have a cute puppy who behaves badly. Maybe one day more pets or babies . Only time will tell.

I type the way I want to, it's not always right but I really try to be grammatically correct. I will start to divulge more over the next few days and weeks. Maybe I will gain some followers, maybe I won't, but ultimately, this is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment